Manitoba Residents

Admission preference is given to Manitoba residents who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents (landed immigrants).

Generally, you are a Manitoba resident if Manitoba is where you have lived for the last 12 consecutive months before applying to the College. Manitoba residents who temporarily spent time outside of Manitoba in post-secondary studies are still considered Manitoba residents.

Applications received from non-Manitoba residents for programs designated as ‘Manitoba residents only’ will be cancelled. The application fee will not be refunded.