2014 Directions Business Conference
The 2014 Directions Business Conference is Red River College’s professional business conference for students in the School of Business and Applied Arts. This conference provides an opportunity to network with leaders of Manitoba’s business community while showcasing you, Red River College students, as potential future employees to the business leaders in attendance.
Come to the Directions Business Conference to learn about:
- Organizations that promote Winnipeg and Manitoba as an ideal place to live, work, invest and visit
- Small businesses that have had their products displayed at the Gift Lounge at the Oscars and another company that develops dream sports holidays experiences and more
- Red River College graduates who have taken the skills and training they’ve learned at RRC and turned these skills into careers that you are interested in pursuing
- Human resources professionals from the province of Manitoba, Manitoba Hydro and other businesses that will discuss how employers hire and what to do to be successful in your job search
- Representatives from areas that you are interested in pursuing a career: Accounting, Finance, Creative Arts, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality, Information Technology, Sales and Marketing, Management during a roundtable event. Limited to six-eight students per table, this unique setting affords all participants ample time to learn from industry specific representatives and graduates.
Empower your career. Attend the Directions 2014 conference and:
- Meet people from the industry in which you want to work.
- Learn what is needed to be successful in your profession.
- Create contacts for future employment.
- Gain valuable experience by participating in a professional conference.
For more information, visit blogs.rrc.ca/directions.