Looking for another way to fast track your learning this spring? Red River College offers Intersession — from May 6th through June 21st — to help full-time, part-time and future students achieve their career-related educational goals.
Intersession is a great opportunity to lighten next year’s study load, take a course over, or get the jump on your studies as a new student. It provides another option to access credit courses weekdays, Monday to Friday. And in many cases, you can earn credit towards more than one program — in just seven weeks or less.
Take advantage of Intersession to achieve your career goals at Red River College. Seats are limited.
View intersession course listings here. Registration Form (pdf)
Online: click here.
In Person: Visit one of RRC’s Student Service Centres – either Notre Dame Campus D101 or Roblin Centre Campus P104.
- are shown in the course listings
- include a non-refundable $40 administration fee
2. Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Please make cheques payable to Red River College.
- Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX are accepted.
- Cash and debit card payment are also accepted for in-person registration.
- Payment plans are not available.
3. Confirmation of Registration
- Online registration will be confirmed by e-mail, including important information such as class dates, times and location.
4. Withdrawal Information
- A course withdrawal form must be completed if you wish to drop or withdraw from a course. The form can be found on the Student Portal>Info>Forms -- under "Forms for Students In Part Time Courses."
- Voluntary withdrawal deadline for academic courses (excluding practicums) is June 7, 2013.
- Partial refunds are available up to the day before the start of the second class.
- Refunds are subject to a $40 administration fee.
- Approved refunds will be issued by credit card or cheque within 15 business days.